- This event has passed.
SAP PM Operating Model
March 1 @ 9:00 amR8400
SAP PM Operating Model
Increased Labour Utilisation| Optimum Spend & Value
Our SAP Plant Maintenance Training module is designed based on the Asset Management and Work Management principles to achieve maximum plant availability and planning in Plant support, Plant upkeep from the business’s point of view, Plant maintenance Method, Modern Plant Maintenance, Functional Location, Master Data and Work Management procedures.
Why you should attend?
This training course delivers an in-depth introduction to SAP® Plant Maintenance by delving in to great detail and is carefully designed to illustrate the high-level business process as well as each individual element within the SAP® PM module
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define Plant Maintenance components and its purpose.
- Define main functions of Plant Maintenance.
- Discuss main integration of points of Plant Maintenance.
- Able to create components of the Master Data.
- Able to plan in the plant maintenance processes.
- Able to process Notification, Work Orders, prioritise work, Print Work orders, Confirm/Complete Work Orders a close Work orders.
- Able to pull reports from SAP System.
- Create Functional Location
- Create Equipment Master
- Create Task Lists
- Create BOM for Equipment/Function Location
- Create Maintenance Plans
- Schedule Maintenance Plans
- Create a Notification (Work Request)
- Create Work Order from a notification
- Print a Work Order for work execution
- Confirm and Complete Work Orders
- Technical Complete Work Orders
- Business Complete Work Orders
Who should attend?
- Senior Planners
- Production and Maintenance Foremen
- First Line Managers
- Maintenance and Production Engineers
- Engineering Technicians
- Public Training –available at in all cities and towns
- Onsite Training
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Customised Training
- Planners & Planning Clerks – 4 days
- Admnistrators – 2 days
- The 3-day session equips with knowledge and skills to bring competency to individuals
- Self-assessment quizzes and interactive group discussions on each learning area foster great understanding
- Interactive group sessions and practical navigating in the system will be delivered to enhance content comprehension
Participants shall tackle practical exercises on:
- Work Orders
- Time Processing
- Functional Locations