What is strategic management?
Strategy is a high-level plan to achieve one or more goals and objectives under conditions of uncertainty. Strategic control of a business cannot be achieved through performance measurement systems alone, but through levers of control: Belief system, Boundary Control System, Business Control System and Interactive Control system.
What We Do
Strategy White PaperA set of strategic questions and key challenges to be addressed by strategic review process.
Review of Mission, Vision & ValuesLong term aspirations and belief system.
External AnalysisComprehensive fact base on stakeholder, industry, competitive and external environmental analysis.
Internal AnalysisFact base of internal strengths, weaknesses, capabilities & resources to deliver the strategy.
Organizational Goals & ObjectivesTranslating the strategy into stakeholder goals and objectives.
Implementation PlanAction oriented management agenda for strategy implementation & tracking.
- Key Success Factors required prevailing competitive enviroment: A set of strategic questions and key challenges to be addressed by strategic review process.
- Inimitable capabilities and resources required for sustainable competitive advantage: Long term aspirations and belief system.
- Boundary Control System: Strategy as position – Risks to be avoided, How to compete, Business expectations.
- Belief System: Strategy as a perspective – Clear vision, mission, value.
- Business Control System: Strategy as a plan – Business Planning, Resourcing, Scheduling, Execution & control.
- Interactive Control System: Strategy as patterns in action – Strategic uncertainties, Global Trends, Scenario planning.
Benefits of Working with Us
Sustainable Competitive Advantage
Armed with industry and environmental key success factors the organization will be positioned to consistently outperform competition.
Improvement Financial Performance
Inimitable capabilities to deliver on the strategy and clear understanding of the industry and environment will lead to superior returns on investment.
Enhanced Agility & Adaptability
With a clear understanding of internal capabilities and plausible scenarios, the organisation will have an unassailable ability to always thrive in the long term.
Delivering On Promises
Enhanced reputation by consistently meeting or exceeding delivery promises to customers and stakeholders.
|Internal FactorsExternal Factors||Strengths (S)
Most substancial internal Strengths
Most serious internal Weaknesses
| Opoortunities (O)
Most important External opportunities
|SO Strategies (Growth) Strategies that make use of strengths to take advantage of opportunities||WO Strategies (Turnaround) Strategies that take advantage of opportunities by overcoming Weaknesses|
|ST Strategies (Diversification)Strategies that make use of strengthsto avoid Threats||WT stretegies(Defensive) Strategies that minimize Weaknesses and avoid Threats|