What is Physical Asset Management?
Asset Management is the coordination of activities of an organisation to realise value from its assets by translating organisational objectives into asset related decisions, plans and activities using a risk based approach
What We Do
ISO 55000 AwarenessIntroduction of the ISO 55000 standard to relevant stakeholders.
Self AssessmentWe facilitate your team to assess where they are relative to the ISO55000 standard based on a maturity matrix for both processes and KPIs.
Gap AnalysisOnce the team has established their current maturity level, we help them determine what gap exists to achieve the level of competency.
Strategy FormulationArmed with the gap analysis we help the client to come up with the strategy to close the gap.
Action PlanningDetailed action plan with roles, responsibilities and deliverables to close the gap in performance.
ISO 55000 ImplementationStep by step process for implementation through training, coaching and capability building
- Asset Management Strategy
- Information Management Systems
- Technical Asset Register
- Asset Identification, Verification & Valuation
- Work Planning & Control
- Asset Management Plans
- Life Cycle Management
- Organisation Development
- Financial & Materials Management
- Risk Management
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Operator Asset Management
- Contractor Management
- Support Facilities & Tools
- Shut Downs & Outage Management
- Performance Measurement & Improvement