- The Future is here, the future is digital, Future is Binmak Bokamoso. Binmak Bokamoso is focused on practical delivery of smart digitization technologies. Our team of engineers, researchers and technology partners are focused on the research & development, design, production, installation, and management of IIoT technologies for asset health and Asset performance optimization. Our smart technologies are as result of over 2 years of rigorous research & development, design, and manufacture of IIoT smart sensors employing the latest hardware technologies artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Thanks to digitalization, cloud based technologies and networked processes, organisations can produce real time asset health data flexibly and reliably, and they can respond to events more in real time.
- Digitally enhanced equipment are also a vitally important step towards digitalized automation.
Binmak Bokamoso Smart Sensor detailed information
- Together with Binmak Digital Twins “Tsoelepele”, Binmak Bokamoso delivers complete industrial optimization solutions.
- The Binmak Smart Sensor “BBSS” transforms traditional equipment such as motors, pumps and mounted bearings into smart, wirelessly connected devices. With BBSS key parameters required for Asset Health monitoring, predictive maintenance and real-time condition monitoring are automatically acquired and send wirelessly to any smart device via our Microsoft Azure cloud hosted IOT hub.
- This enables real time monitoring of equipment health and performance, enabling users to identify inefficiencies within their system and to reduce risks related to operation and maintenance.
- Maintenance can now be planned, scheduled and executed according to the condition of the machine needs rather than based on generic schedules.
- This optimization of maintenance and asset performance extends the lifetime of equipment, cuts maintenance costs and increases equipment reliability, and reduces or prevents unplanned downtime.
- Key elements of Binmak Bokamoso include:
- Real Time Asset Health Monitoring
- Real Time Asset Performance Optimisation
Real Time Asset Health
- Digitally enabled Asset Health monitoring is about gathering, analysing, diagnosing and actioning key asset health parameter “Vital Sign” in realtime using wireless digital devices.
- The Binmak Bokamoso Real time asset health monitoring systems give you a live dashboard of all key asset vital sights right at you finger tips on any smart device of your choice.
- Because the system is cloud based and uses the world renowed Microsoft Azure IOT hub, it is both scalable and reliable.
- Together with our capability to performance real time analytics and diagnosis we give you th peace of mind that your plant health is assured 24/7 365 days of the year.
- Key elements of Binmak Bokamoso include:
- Binmak Bokamoso Smart Sensor
- Real Time Condition Based maintenance
- Predictive analytics
- Real Time Fault Disgnosis
Real Time Condition Based Maintenance
- Binmak Bokamoso smart sensor technologies are driven by comprehensive reliability centred maintenance asset strategies and plans
- Leveraging off the Binmak Solutions database of failure modes for thousands of equipment, the Binmak Realtime condition based maintenance (RTCBM) program will give you the peace of mind that your maintenance program is driven by the most Optimum Maintenance Strategies.
- At Binmak we strive for up to 60% Condition Based Maintenance and where appropriate and economically justifiable, we install real time motoring devices
- Our RTCBM program is liked to and driven by your plant’s maintenance plan. The Binmak RTCBM program can also be linked to you work order system following appropriate approvals and workflow.
What is Predictive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics is the analysis which is used to make predictions about unknown future events. Predictive analytics uses many techniques from data mining, statistics, modelling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to analyse current data to make predictions about the future.
- Predictive analytics uses a number of datamining, predictive modelling, and analytical techniques to bring together the management information technology, modelling business processes to make predictions about the future. The patterns found in historical and transactional data can be used to risks and opportunities for the future.
- Predictive analytics models capture complex relationships among many factors to assess risks with a particular set of conditions to assign weight or a score.
- By effectively apply predictive analytics, businesses can successfully interpret big data for the benefits of operational and business performance.