Shutdown and Project Management
May 20 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Shutdown and Project Management
Streamlined Maintenance Processes | Enhanced Operational Efficiency | Timely Project Delivery
Discover the art of Shutdown and Project Management: a strategic approach to maximizing efficiency during planned facility stoppages. Learn to blend expert project management with efficient shutdown practices, ensuring minimum downtime and optimal asset performance. This course offers key insights into effective planning, execution, and contractor coordination, vital for successful asset maintenance and enhancement.
Why you should attend?
- Enhanced Efficiency in Shutdown Execution
- Optimized Resource Management and Workforce Utilization
- Minimized Downtime and Risk Mitigation
- Strategic Stock and Resource Optimization
- Improved Decision-Making Under Pressure
- Ensuring Compliance and Adherence to Regulations
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Mastering Project Management Software
- Understanding Shutdown Preparation and Establishment
- Metrics and Control in Shutdown Management
- Detailed Planning and Scoping of Shutdowns
- Managing Scope Changes Effectively
- Best Practices in Shutdown Delivery
- Quality Control and Inspection Techniques
- Navigating the Shutdown Completion Phase
- Fundamentals of Project Management in Asset Maintenance Introduction to key project management principles tailored to asset maintenance and shutdown scenarios.
- Pre-Shutdown Planning and Strategy Detailed exploration of how to effectively scope and plan a shutdown, including risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Shutdown Scheduling and Resource Optimization Techniques for efficient scheduling, resource allocation, and manpower management specific to shutdowns.
- Executing a Successful Shutdown Best practices for overseeing and implementing the shutdown process, focusing on safety, compliance, and efficiency.
- Shutdown Completion and Post-Operational Analysis Strategies for effective completion, including debriefing, performance analysis, and lessons learned for continuous improvement.
- Integrating Project Management Tools and Software Practical training on using project management software tools specifically designed for shutdown and maintenance projects
- Assessment and Certification Evaluation of learned concepts through practical assessments, leading to certification in Shutdown and Project Management.
Who should attend?
- Shutdown managers
- Asset and Maintenance Managers
- Production and Maintenance Foremen
- First Line Managers
- Maintenance and Production Engineers
- Engineering Technicians
- Shutdown Planners
- Shutdown Schedulers
- Public Training –available at in all cities and towns
- Onsite Training
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Customised Training
- Learning duration – 3 days
- The 3-day session equips with knowledge and skills to bring competency to individuals
- Self-assessment quizzes and interactive group discussions on each learning area foster great understanding
- Interactive group sessions and practical navigating in the system will be delivered to enhance content comprehension
Participants shall tackle practical exercises on:
- Work Orders
- Time Processing
- Functional Locations